Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Silver Lining

Chase, the girls, and I just got home from spending almost 2 weeks with his parents in Madison.  We had planned on staying only a week but the transmission went out in the minivan and we ended up overstaying our welcome staying longer than planned.  

While shelling out $1800 for our car to be fixed really sucked, the rest of the trip was great.  Visiting Chase's family is always a good time.  It was SO NICE having extra help with the girls.  Chase and I got to go on a date.  We had no idea what to do with ourselves... every time I got out of the car I looked in the back to make sure I wasn't leaving any kids in the backseat.  

We even took a day to do some sight-seeing.  Chase, Elizabeth, and I went to Helen, GA to go hiking while May-May spent the day with Alice.

Anna Ruby Falls
 

Daddy actually got Elizabeth to smile... isn't she sweet?

I love this picture.  Chase finds ways to teach Elizabeth in everything they do.
My sexy Honey and our goober daughter :)

 
Hopefully May-May and Sampa will be able to recover in time for us to come back for Christmas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment