Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day Dreaming

Chase and I are in the market for our first house (I feel like such a grown-up). Our little two bedroom apartment is getting smaller everyday... and with another little one on the way, it is time for some more space. One of the things I look forward to the most is getting to have color on MY walls.

Today I have been daydreaming about what I want my hubby and I's room to look like. Our room here is very blah... it's really the only room I didn't get around to decorating. So I can't wait to create my own little sanctuary in my new house!



I love this room. It's probably a little too girly for Chase, but this is my daydream :)



Maybe he will let me get away with something more like this.



I LOVE this cute little pillow I found here on Etsy. (Can you tell what my favorite color is?)


We still haven't found that perfect house for us yet, but I know we will soon... I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Green is my favorite color too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loveing your daydream room. I may have to move in with you. :) HA, Ha my hubby wouldn't got for that room either. I am a new follower. Cute blog!!

    Kadie @ Seven Alive

    ReplyDelete