Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Tired of the same old....

I am stuck in a food rut... I am tired of cooking and eating the same old recipes. It has gotten to the point that I really don't want to eat dinner... and for a woman in her third trimester of pregnancy... well, that's just not right.

So I need some suggestions. I tried Pioneer Woman's Chicken Spaghetti tonight... and it was a hit with Elizabeth and Chase.

So if you have any recipes you are willing to share... please do :)



And if they are recipes where I can sneak something halfway healthy into Chase and this little stinker... that would be a plus :)

4 comments:

  1. ok I will email you my grandma's awesome pasta! IT IS AMAZING! and a few of my all time faves :) How do you feel about calories? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of the funniest fotoz I've ever seen!!! Lord haf mur SEE! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. IDK if you have it, but Rob and I love it! My aunt gave it to us when we got married.

    Swiss Chicken

    4 boneless, skinless breast halves
    4 slices swiss cheese
    1/2 can scream of mushroom soup
    1/4 cup white wine
    1 cup pepperidge frm stuffing (crumbs blue bag)
    1/2 stick butter, melted
    butter 9x9 pan. Arrange chicken in pan. Top each with a slice of swiss cheese. Combne sou and wie, pur over chicken. Top with stuffing & drizzle with butter. Bake50-60 minutes at 350.

    I double the soup, wine and stuffing, so it makes a good amount of side dish.

    Hope you like it! I have more where that came from if you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that face. So cute. And I've been in a recipe rut too. :/
    x

    ReplyDelete