Monday, June 6, 2011

Thankful

Today has been a rough one.  Miss A has been crying most of the day.  It seems then only time she is happy is when she is nursing or sleeping (she doesn't do much sleeping).  Our van probably needs a new transmission.  The mailman keeps bringing me hospital bills... even with having insurance... having a baby is expensive!  And our house is a mess!  We just moved in about a month ago and have been trying to get everything in it's place.  Everywhere I look I see something that needs to be done.... but when I start to do it... Alice starts to cry.

So, for a minute, while Chase has Alice, I am going to count a few of my blessings.

My Goofy Husband: He seems to always know when I am about at my wits end and he swoops in with the right thing to say (and sometimes chocolate)

My beautiful family.  I am blessed to have a loving husband and two adorable and healthy daughters.


Alice is calling... to be continued :)

No comments:

Post a Comment